I'm a writer. There, I've admitted it. I wonder if there's a 12-Step program for folks like me...

Most of this blog will be about writing for a living. Or maybe about trying to earn a living as a writer. Or maybe about trying to have a life while you write.

And maybe I'll be able to avoid the driving temptation to write about politics. But I'm not very good around temptation, so all I can promise is that I'll try to avoid writing about politics.

But I will write about the software I use, and the software I try out, and what I think about it. I actually spent lots of years in software testing - as a tester and as a manager of testing departments. I actually started work in software development in 1971, so I have a bit of experience with computers to back up what I have to say on this subject.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Wordpress migration headaches, audio book progress and “Twisted Key”

I am one of several bloggers using Microsoft Live Writer to produce my blog posts who suddenly found themselves dealing with an unexpected migration to WordPress. I’m still not sure everything is working as it should. Guess we’ll find out when I try to post this.

“Hog Valley”, my second novel, is in print and available now in both large-format paperback and Kindle. I am currently putting together a downloadable audio book version that should be available at most major audio book retail sites by the end of October.

I’ve got a few pages of edits for “Twisted Key” from one of my editors earlier this week. I’ll get them into the manuscript over the weekend and then start writing new material (Oh, Happy Day!) the first of next week. The novel is close to 30% complete, so a few months of concentrated work should see the first draft back in the hands of the editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment