I'm a writer. There, I've admitted it. I wonder if there's a 12-Step program for folks like me...

Most of this blog will be about writing for a living. Or maybe about trying to earn a living as a writer. Or maybe about trying to have a life while you write.

And maybe I'll be able to avoid the driving temptation to write about politics. But I'm not very good around temptation, so all I can promise is that I'll try to avoid writing about politics.

But I will write about the software I use, and the software I try out, and what I think about it. I actually spent lots of years in software testing - as a tester and as a manager of testing departments. I actually started work in software development in 1971, so I have a bit of experience with computers to back up what I have to say on this subject.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

“Hog Valley” is out the door

 

My second novel, “Hog Valley”, is now available through my web site, www.garyshowalter.com. It will also be available through www.amazon.com within ten days and other on-line retailers will pick up some time later.

In order to mark the release of “Hog Valley”, the prices on both novels have been reduced from $18.99 to $15.00. Please do not hesitate to purchase multiple copies for presents…

Truth to tell, if I had a day job, I wouldn’t quit it to be a writer.

But what the heck; you gotta make do with what you’ve been given, and make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment